Getting Books from the Library
We will happily get books for you and hold them until you arrive. Staying out of the stacks helps us keep the library clean and open for other users.
To request a book place a hold request on it in Knox Primo. Hold requests are sent to library staff who will retrieve the item(s) from the shelves (if available) in Seymour Library. Items will be placed on the Hold Shelf in Seymour Library until they can be picked up.
To place a hold request on an item in Knox Primo:
1. Go to Knox Primo and sign in
2. Search for the item, then click on the title to display the full record
3. In the menu on the left, click on "Get It"
4. Click on the "Request it For Pickup" link:
5. The small request form opens. Add a comment if you wish. Click SEND REQUEST to place the hold request.
6. You will receive an email notification when the item is ready to be picked up.
7. During the library closure period, send an email message to email@example.com to make an appointment to pick up your I-Share materials.
Online Tools and Digital Materials