Request Items for Pickup
Since the basement and third floor stacks in Seymour Library are closed, here's how to request items for pickup:
1. Go to Knox Primo and sign in.
2. Conduct a search for something you want to place a request on. Click on the title to display the full view of the record.
3. In the menu on the left, click on GET IT.
4. If the item is available for a request, you will see a "Request It For Pickup" link:
Note: Not all items are available for requesting. If you are signed into Knox Primo and there is no Request link, it means the item is not available for requesting.
5. Click on the Request It For Pickup link, then click Send Request.
6. The request will be sent to library staff. When the item is located and the request is processed you will receive an email message saying the item is on Hold for you. You will also receive a second email message from the library asking you when you would like to pick up the item.
Get Help from a Librarian in Your Subject Area
Contact the librarian whose liaison assignment matches your department.
|Sharon Clayton||Michael Joseph||Laurie Sauer||Rebecca Yowler|
|(309) 341-7249||(309) 341-7432||(309) 341-7788||(309) 341-7245|
Digital Content for Your Courses
The Library has many ways you can link to digital content on your LMS pages. Contact your librarian for help finding digital alternatives for print content you’ve relied on until now and to discuss other digitization options.