Full access to The New York Times site is available to students, faculty and staff of Knox College via the NYTimes Group Pass program.
If you have questions about or problems with the NYTimes Group Pass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To create your account on the NYTimes.com:
If you are ever on the NYTimes site and you see a message about reaching the limit of free articles on the site, make sure you are logged into the NYTimes site with the credentials you used when activating your Group Pass.
If your Group Pass has expired, visit the account login page to activate a new pass.
1. Navigate to the login page: https://knox.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://ezmyaccount.nytimes.com/grouppass
If you are off-campus you will be prompted to log in to the proxy server -- do this with your Knox email credentials. You will be redirected to the NYT welcome page.
2. Click "Already have an account? Log in here".
3. Log in with your existing NYT username and password.
To Change Your Password:
1. Go to http://www.nytimes.com/ and click on the Log In button in the top right.
2. Look in the upper right corner and see if the site thinks you are already logged in. If you are not already logged in, you'll see the "LOGIN" button. If you are logged in, you'll see your username, like this:
3. A. If you ARE NOT already logged in, click the LOGIN button and you will see the login dialog screen. Make sure your username/email is filled in in the box, then click the "Forgot your password?" link. An email will be sent to you to create a new password. Follow the instructions in that email.
3. B. If you ARE already logged in to the NY Times, then click on the arrow next to your username and click the LOG OUT button. You'll see a screen telling you you are logged out. Click the CONTINUE button. Now, back on the NY Times main page, click the LOG IN button and do the password recovery function as in 3 A above.
If you have questions about or problems with the NYTimes Knox subscription, please email email@example.com.
What you need to know about the NYTimes Group Pass program:
*Does not include e-reader editions, Premium Crosswords or The New York Times Crosswords apps.
Contact Knox College Library: firstname.lastname@example.org