What's in This Guide
Welcome to the Asian Studies research guide! This guide presents library resources to help you get started with research in Asian Studies courses.
The guide is divided into the following tabs:
- Reference Materials - find reference books related to Asian Studies to get familiar with your topic
- Country Profiles - get basic demographic and other information about countries in Asia
- Finding Books - find books at Knox and other libraries
- Finding Articles - access databases available at Knox to find scholarly articles on your topic
- Google Scholar - get tips on searching Google Scholar and learn how to link it to resources at Knox
- News Resources - access newspaper resources to find information on current events
- Citation Help - find citation style guides at the library and where to get help
Chat with a Librarian
We are sorry...
we are not available to take your chat questions right now.
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you as soon as we can.
Your Subject Specialist
D. Ryan Lynch
Subjects:Anthropology & Sociology
, Asian Studies
, First Year Preceptorial
, IIS: Integrated International Studies
, Latin American Studies
, Modern Languages
, Political Science
, Religious Studies